Thursday, June 18, 2009

Looking for a place to live....

So This weekend Clarissa and myself will be traveling to the wonderful state of Colorado to find a place to live come August. It's quite exciting, but at the same time, terrifying.

As the move comes closer and closer, more and more issues arise. We have a security deposit will need to pay, Clarissa's will probably get paid once a month, I have no job so how will that factor into being accepted into an apartment?, Clarissa will have text books to buy, I'm looking for a job in Colorado and it's not that easy when I'm in Des Moines, moving expenses, etc etc. The list goes on.

The question that continually ponders my mind is, how in the world are we going to be able to do this?? We are going to have flies popping out of our pockets, buying cheap "bad for you" foods like Ramen, and luxuries like going out to the movies will be an exceptionally rare thing for us.

I am worried but I know will make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment