Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sparx Video

For your enjoyment, I showed this video on Sunday May 31st as a promotional video for Vacation Bible School. This year I am a puppet named Sparx. I threw together the cheapest made video in the history of home video making! Keep in mind that I only shot the Darth Vador sequnces once and just used the same scene over and over again, ain't that something! To tell the trth, I just wanted an excuse to dres up as Darth Vodor...HE'S SO AWESOME!!! I hope you enjoy laughing at my ridiculous nature, I know Im still laughing at myself!

And in case the video above doesn't work, try this one below. same video, i just embedded it from youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I like that Darth Vador is wearing a shirt that says "Smile" =). This was ridiculous and funny.

    ReplyDelete