Monday, December 20, 2010

50 Christmas Movie Spoilers...Hooray For Cold Pricklies

Was Jesus born on this day?  I have no clue.  What I DO know however is that there are TONS of Christmas movies out there, most of which are pretty bad.  So I can think of no better way of making Christmas better for everyone by posting a video of 50 Christmas movie spoilers!  Yes, that's right, I'm deliberately ruining your Christmas for you and your families!  MMWWAAA HA HA HA HA!!!

Although, I guess families should be spending time with each other in other ways right?  Like talking, playing games, singing, etc etc.  So maybe it's better you know the endings of all these movies so your not tempted to watch them in the first place huh? ......I'm kidding, I watch movies at Christmas all the time, which I'm sure you'll see a few reviews for during the holidays at my other blogging site, The Heretics Blog.  (shameless plus, here I come!)

Oh well, enjoy this video.  I love the Fine Brothers spoiler videos, they are exceptionally hard to do and takes time to do well.  Thanks Fine Bros. for making this Christmas an awesome one!


No comments:

Post a Comment