Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Mom Sings Her Heart Out!

Clarissa and I flew out to Pittsburgh to visit mom and dad, which in turn means we participate in their religious endeavors.  I was really excited when I heard my mom got a barbershop-like quartet together for the candlelight service at their local church.  My sister was unable to go to the service and stuck at home with an illness.  It wasn't the most enjoyable service for me personally as I and my wife were kind of sick that night as well.  With the exception of my sister, however, I decided it would be cool to record mom mom's performance so Micah could see it later.  So, here you are, my mom's quartet performance...


2 comments:

  1. Nice! We were sick this week as well, who gave this to who???? We drove your car to church today, we are thinking of stealing it for the 4 doors...FYI. Anyway, what kind of oil does your car use? The thing said that there was 5% of the oil left and I have to use your car to pick you guys up on Tues! Woot! I guess I could have facebooked you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now saw this comment. I'm not sure who spread the evil virus to who, but someone's to blame! And my car's computer just sucks.

    Oh, and my mother is the one singing lead.

    ReplyDelete